Friday, March 16, 2012

Sick

Hello everyone out there in cyberspace!
I am sick today. I left work early, came home and went to bed.
For those of you who don't actually know me, I'm a typical sick man. 
So today I'm doing a pictorial blog,showing you myself at certain stages of my day today,
just so you get the idea. 







Here I am leaving work early, with the goal of coming home and going to bed:












Here I am laying down to pretty much pass out when I got home:










This is one of me when I woke up. As you can see, I was all 
hot and feverish, and had kicked off the blanket:









And here I am when I looked at the clock and realized I had yet to write a blog for the day:





And that's pretty much been my day. As any of you out there who have ever dealt with a sick man, especially this sick man, I'm having a typical sick day at home.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

Waah.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment