Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution!

This year I decided to make my New Year's resolution something special.

At first I was going to decide to stop procrastinating, but I kept putting it off.

When I realized this morning that I had no set resolution yet, I was going to stop procrastinating right then and there and settle on getting my priorities in order. Before I could set that decision in stone, however, a few things came up. I thought they were pretty important at the time, but it turns out they were not that important after all. Just time consuming.

Time? Maybe that was it! I was about to resolve to be more controlled and have better time management, but then I realized the deadline was upon me and I panicked. Now it's too late.

For a minute I thought about resolving not to be so flighty, but then it passed.

I considered returning to last year's resolution, about being more decisive, but I couldn't make up my mind.

A friend of mine is resolving to be more spontaneous, and that sounded pretty good, but I think I need to look into it a little more first.

Wow, looking back on all that, I can't believe I don't have a resolution yet. That's it! I can't take this any more! This year, I resolve to finish everything that I st

Happy New Year!
Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment