Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nametag

This morning, Handsome found some 'tattoo tape' in a bag in my room, something he must have left behind on a previous visit. It's basically a long thin strip of temporary tattoo that looks like a long vine with small flowers curling off it, all in black. You can tear off strips and apply them to yourself anywhere you like.
I was working here at my computer and I heard some odd noises. I turned to  find Handsome standing behind me, the front of his shirt pulled up and tucked beneath his chin. He was tearing off short strips of tattoo and sticking them to his exposed chest and stomach in an odd pattern.

"What are you... are you writing something on yourself?"
"Yup."
"Well, what are you writing?"
"Hello, my name is Handsome," he said.

I buried my face in my hands, remembering a time when the worst I had to worry about him doing was filling his pants when there was nowhere convenient to change him.

Wrestling starts tomorrow.
This should be ... interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment